Wednesday, April 9, 2008

15 On Library 2.0 & Web 2.0

Hi Troops,
its still me, totally calm and collected, it learning section gives a new meaning to librarys and our future in general, what will happen to the humble book in all of this? there is plenty of talk about all of the modern tools we will have at our disposal and how it will help people research so much easier but what about when you just want to read a good book and relax,maybe the future generations wont know what a book is if you cant plug itin or recharge it! there is a big future that no one can measure for information technology, but is it me or is it all in the search for more and better information? as I said, what about FICTION! how will you be able to search for that? I must be getting old, dont get me wrong but as a military researcher I love all the modern stuff that is out there, but are we losing something on the way.
signed: the old old man

No comments: